Meet our wonderful Wonderland employees.
- We have an assistant in each class to assist the teacher.
- Our baby class has a ratio of 4:1 and our toddlers 6:1.
- We have a dedicated aftercare teacher who comes in to manage and oversee the afternoons.
- Our assisting staff are all first aid trained and have ongoing in house training.
- Our teachers are all qualified and do ongoing training and skills development all through the year.
- Professional consultants: Should a child need a little extra help we have a team of professionals that we work with. Some come to see the children at the school in our therapy room and others have consulting rooms nearby. These include: Two Occupational therapists, a Play therapist, a speech therapist and Audiologist and an Optometrist.
Owner and Manager
Caren Von Doetinchem de Rande
Our Office Manager who helps keep things running smoothly and deals with phone calls, emails, invoicing, accounts and general office admin.
Our aftercare teacher and supervisor who takes care of our children and school in the afternoons.
Our Teaching Staff
From left to right: Vanessa Donaldson (Squirrel class), Jo Krug (Bunny/Baby class,
Megan Boucher (Fox Class), Melanie Illingworth (Hedgehog Class, Joanie Barnard (Takbok Klas) Back row
From left to right: Lysbeth (Fox class), Angela (Bunny class), Patience (Hedgehog class), Sindi (Baby class), Roselyn (Squirrel class)
Our assisting staff
From left to right: Irene (cleaner), Eunice (cleaner), Mmamoabi (our cook),
Maxwell (pavement security and general assistant) BACK LEFT, Cannan (gardener and handyman) BACK RIGHT